Cheap Long Term Container Storage Solutions
In most cases, you only seem to realise how many possessions you have accumulated in your personal or professional life when it’s time to move. Now, depending on the size of your new space, or your need to have all of your assets in this new location, you may be in need of storage facilities.
Not only do we offer a range of professional moving services, we also provide affordable and secure furniture storage solutions. We offer short- and long-term storage options in Perth and Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. We also cater to both household and commercial consignments.
Get in touch with us if you’d like to request a quote or continue reading to find out how we can cater to all of your storage rental requirements.
There are many reasons for storing furniture, including:
- Moving from a larger house to smaller home
- Moving overseas
- Dealing with the break-up of a relationship
- Living in temporary accommodation while a new house is being built
- Temporary term staff transfers
- Deceased estate settlement
Modern short or long-term facilities
We have more than 4,500 square metres of undercover- and 5,500 square metres of open area storage in modern owner-operated facilities. These can be found in the Perth suburb of Canning Vale and in Kalgoorlie in regional Western Australia.
This is more than enough space to store your possessions. In addition, these facilities adhere to strict security, quality, and hygiene standards as demanded by government departments such as defence and customs agencies as well as the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS).
In addition, our storage system is subject to stringent compliance audits on security, fire protection, fumigation, and quality management system monitoring.
Your storage needs, such as whether you require short or long-term facilities, will affect the type of configuration you choose. We offer the below options:
- Open Stack or Freestanding – This is effective for long and short-term Each furniture item will be wrapped, protected with specially designed covers, and sectioned off. Your goods will be delivered to the facility, where they will be unloaded and professionally stacked into a dedicated area.
- Modules – This is effective for long-term These wooden boxes are designed to hold household goods undercover within our facility and ensure a dust-free environment and complete isolation from other items. Usually, your goods will be delivered to the storage area, where they will be unloaded and professionally stacked into their own wooden box. In some instances, your goods may be packed into these boxes onsite and lifted into position from the truck
- Container Storage –This is also effective for long-term These containers are made of steel and remain dust free and completely sealed for the duration of the storage period. In most instances, your goods will be packed into the container on site and delivered by truck to our container storage area in Perth. This ensures only single handling of your goods
Some of your possessions may be sensitive to external factors such as climate. Due to this specialised customer service demand, we also provide modern warehousing facilities that incorporate Climate Controlled Storage Modules.
These modules protect your goods and encourage increased longevity in a temperature- and humidity-controlled environment. They act as the ideal short or long-term option for your most treasured and important possessions, which may include:
- Musical instruments
- Imported furniture products that are vulnerable to climatic change deterioration
- Fine artworks
- Wine collections
- Other items of special significance or preservation value
Reach Out to Us
Our customer-focused approach can be seen in every aspect of our storage process, which is characterised by our high attention to detail. Items are individually catalogued and wrapped to a specified protection standard before being stowed into dedicated container storage facilities in Perth.
Each container is then placed within our warehouse plan and its location tracked on our computer. Special items, such as lounge suites, are stored in purpose-built racks to avoid indentation risk over the long term. As previously mentioned, other valuable items such as paintings, pianos, and antiques are given special attention by our trained staff.
Contact Keys Removals & Storage today for a no-obligation free quote. You could also give us a call if you have any questions about our storage process. Once you choose our services, you will discover for yourself the quality, care and attention to detail that makes your possessions safer in our hands.