Give your new office space the makeover it needs with our quality office fit-outs
Based in Perth, Keys is your premier choice for office fit-outs. The wealth of experience we have amassed over the years and a reliable team of office fit-out professionals enables us to install fixtures and fittings within your commercial environment. We offer comprehensive fit-out solutions for your business.
This includes the following:
- Desk reassembly
- Cable connections
- Office panelling
- Artwork installation
- Make-good repairs
- Room partitions
- Office interior design
Contact us today for commercial fit-outs in Perth.
What are make good repairs?
Make good repairs are your obligation as a tenant to remove all redundant fixtures, fittings, installations, and alterations carried out to a commercial office space, which are not required by the new tenant. That may involve repairing damage to services and any finishes, which may affect the functionality or aesthetics of the premises.
You’ve finally secured the perfect location in a building that is sure to provide familiar surroundings for your existing clients and attract new business. However, the premises is only the first step, with the next critical one being the interior design of your building. That’s where we come in. We take it upon ourselves to understand you, your preferences, your business and your vision. This is because our in-depth experience has given us an appreciation of balance – the aesthetics of your interior also needs to serve the purpose and facilitate your day-to-day operations. By understanding your business more clearly, we can envision the workflow process and work towards providing the most suitable commercial fit-outs.
When the time comes for your company to move out of its current premises, the Keys office fit-outs and removals team can not only sort out the office you are vacating but also provide refurbishment assistance at your new business location.
Business removals assistance
Our office fit-outs and removals team can assist with:
- Decorative finishes/artwork
- Workstation assembly
- Commercial cabinets
- Mobile pedestals/filing units
- Storage units
- Boardroom furniture, ergonomic furniture
- Doors, hardware
- Data and electrical services
Why clients continue to choose Keys
- On time: Time is an invaluable resource, and we value yours. We pay particular attention to scheduling and project management, ensuring that we complete all stages of the job on time or ahead of schedule. Not only will we get the job done, we’ll get it done on time.
- On budget: Few things can be as frustrating as being confronted with unforeseen costs that go beyond your budget. From the get-go, we understand your budgetary boundaries and respect them throughout the process so you don’t have to break the bank. Transparency is a key feature of our process.
- Quality design: When we undertake a project, we take the time to understand all your requirements so we can deliver accordingly. We’ll complete your commercial fit-out as per your specifications. Ask for a quote on any office fit-outs and removals service, should you require a smooth transition to your new business premises.